What to do…what to do…December 2015
There’s always plenty to do on the Connecticut Shoreline…even when it’s cold outside. Here’s a list of suggestions for things happening in our area that should keep you occupied throughout December.
Especially for Christmas
- Fantasy of Lights @ Light House Park in New Haven – thru January 6th.
- Torch Light Parade on Main Street in Old Saybrook – December 12th @6pm
- Lantern Light Tours @Mystic Seaport in Mystic – thru December 20th
- Holiday House Tour – Downtown Essex – December 12th
Activities & Performances
- Click here to see what’s happening at The Kate. Everything from ballet, theater, comedy, and music all year.
- Call Foxglove Farm and reserve your own horse drawn sleigh ride for 2 to 14 people in Lyme.
- Don’t miss I’ll Be Home for Christmas at the Ivoryton Playhouse thru December 20th
- Don’t miss the wonderful Christmas performances by Con Brio on December 11th & 13th
- Everyone is welcome to sing Handel’s Messiah in Old Saybrook on December 20th, Bring your own score.
- Annual holiday show at Susan Powell Gallery in downtown Madison thru January 31st.
- Check out the American Craft for the Holidays @ the Guilford Arts Center thru January 3rd.
- Connecticut Landscapes at the Florence Griswold Museum through January 31st.
This is really just a short list and a sampling of some of the options for you here on the Connecticut Shoreline. We have resources for other activities so if you are looking for something else or something in particular give us call and we’ll be happy to help plan your special day(s) away.
See you at the inn!